October 1st is International Coffee Day and Jen – a self-professed coffee snob - is fairly certain she can’t live without her organic, laboratory-tested coffee from Purity Coffee.
Did you know? Only 3% of coffees in the world are tested for molds and mycotoxins which can cause headaches and fast heartbeats – and even worse health impacts – in coffee drinkers.
To celebrate healthy coffee, we are offering a very special type of facial in October that combines nature’s luxuries made fresh during each appointment to create a powerful, hydrating experience. This is our idea of a Halloween treat!
We will be offering an all-natural facial made fresh in our spa the month of October.
1) We start with a simple cleanse with UMA oils all-natural, vegan, and cruelty-free cleanser. UMA oils are famous for their sustainably farmed, nourishing essential oil blends that can treat a variety of visible skin issues. Throughout your facial, Chris will select the UMA cleanser, toner, and oil that best suits you.
2) We will brew a cup of freshly ground Purity Coffee just before your soothing steam of distilled water to open your pores.
3) Freshly heated organic COFFEE GROUNDS free of molds and mycotoxins will produce high levels of antioxidants. The fresh grinds will immediately be applied as a skin-brightening exfoliant; breathe in deeply for a fresh brain boost.
4) Locally farmed HONEY will be generously drizzled into a smooth AVOCADO mask that will hydrate your face for 7-10 minutes while your hands are drenched in a locally-crafted moisturizer from Handmade La Conner.
Honey contains natural anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and humectant properties, drawing out purities and soothing your skin even as it hydrates. Avocado boasts high levels of Vitamins E & C which nurtures dry skin without clogging pores.
5) After the mask, your skin will receive another visit from UMA oils with a toner and moisturizer selected by Chris based on your skin type, and topped off by a lightweight SPF (all-natural or medical, your choice).
Due to the anti-microbial and non-comedogenic properties of these ingredients, this facial is effective for all skin types including for those dealing with eczema or acne.
Finally, you may optionally choose to leave with your cup of freshly created coffee in a to-go cup (or feel free to bring your own travel mug). We will also carry a small stock of Purity Coffee (caffeinated and decaffeinate) in the spa for those that would like to purchase a bag for home.
This one-of-a-kind 60-minute experience will be available in October for only $140 per treatment.
Purity Coffee: Receive 5% off a 12-ounce bag of caffeinated or decaffeinated Purity Coffee, one of a very few coffees that regularly tests for molds and mycotoxins in order to bring you the freshest, highest-antioxidant coffee beverage. Retail: $20, October Special: $19
The promotional fine print:
Fresh: Our fresh hydrating facial is available in October for $140 and by-appointment only to allow time for prep. The 10% Rewards discount may be applied (one per service) however, no other discounts or promotions may be applied to this treatment, including the new client discount.
Purity Coffee: 5% off in October. No other discounts or promos may be applied.
First time clients will receive 20% off their first visit! Our way of saying, "Welcome: thank you for choosing Once Upon a Spa for your personal care and rejuvenation!"
Refer a friend and receive 20% off your next service!
To refer, please take one of our business cards when you visit and put your name on the referral line before you hand it to a friend. Or, please make sure your friend mention's your name when they book their appointment or when they visit. (Note: mentioning a name does not work retroactively. It must be done at the time of checkout).